Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Green Queen has Arrived!

Hello and welcome to my first posting...

This blog is a journal of sorts; a related account of my own personal journey into the world of Green. I have dabbled with it for the past few years, but now decided it’s time for me to get serious in my efforts, although serious would not be a good descriptive word for me. Let's simply say I'll be giving it the all American try.

I'll be blogging about my daily trials and errors while trying to truly embrace a greener lifestyle. Although before I begin let me first be totally candid with you; I am not going to be attending any rally's which could even remotely include sitting cross legged whilest tied to a tree. Quite honestly my knees would lock up and more than likely an ambulance would have to be called. But I promise to do my best by making environmentally sounder choices. I guess I'm just your average Jill trying to do better.

I truly thank you for reading, I hope you come back often, but most of all I hope you enjoy my journey.. Now sit back and enjoy because I have a feeling this could be one bumby ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment